Monday, May 23, 2011

World Wrestling Entertainment Shower Curtain

Reservations politicians - Vladimir Putin

AP. "George Bush is such a wonderful person, even if he does not understand my English at all, he pretends that he understands what I mean."

AP. "The incest between Russian and Ukrainian, which occurred over the centuries, leaves us no choice."

AP. "Russia could rise from their knees and how to deal a blow. "

AP. "So, how was the election campaign, saved me from a major need - a need mislead the masses of the population. "

AP. "I just do not want the executive branch in the country too fond of the political shake. We have a government who professionally are engaged. "

AP. "With inflation, nothing unusual is happening."

AP. "We have a country tremendous opportunities not only for criminals but also for the state. "

AP. "You know, sometimes I get home, turn on the TV. And suddenly, a leading on the national television channel said: "Today the president made an important statement." But I did not say anything special. "

MSN

0 comments:

Post a Comment