Monday, May 2, 2011

How To Fake High School Service Hours

As it was with pictures ...

My dear husband always was drying my head
about the quality of my photos of jewelry.
his advice I went to take pictures for comparison at a photographer.
Applications - defeat, I'm doing a hundred times better pictures from the expert ...?
I'm not saying mine is perfect but way better than those that did the photographer.
me it would be a shame something like this to anyone show and not take money for it yet.
Girls - beautiful pictures we do!
're amazing - we're doing the same jewelry,
same beautiful photograph it, describe, valued
and Lord only knows what else ...
Let us be proud of yourself.
So proudly presenting pics of my future work.
sending warm hugs for my sister,
who willingly lent me his camera for a period
when my old man is in the service: *

0 comments:

Post a Comment