Monday, May 23, 2011

Temporary License Expired

Reservations politicians - President Alexander Lukashenko

AP. "I'll I guarantee and promise that answers will be absolutely sincere and honest. What I probably could not be suspected. "

AP. "I thought about myself: Thank God, that there is a president who can maintain stability in society. "

AP. "I must say that we are in some degree have created these problems, but today really heroically overcome them. "

AP. "I believe that any state of the market economy must immediately take the competition. We also take care of adopted this principle and implement it, just sometimes by force. "

AP. "Of course, you decide, but will as I said."

AP. "Life level, which is today the Belarusian people for various reasons, below the knee, even lower can not be. "

AP. "And in the center of Europe can be rotated? Certainly, it will squeak, because Europe is something close. "

AP. "You should have seen how our people wept, when we derive strategic missiles."


AP. "We need to build a Union State on the basis of their own interests, as taught by Mr. Bush."


AP. "If we put aside personal insults, we were able to shake the relations between our two peoples "- the talks with Putin.


AP. "Excuse my indiscretion, but Yeltsin me on the court is unable to cope. Korzhakov not cope. Luzhkov, has lost three. The last time we played with Luzhkov at 5,000 tons of butter. "

MSN

0 comments:

Post a Comment