Friday, May 6, 2011

What Does The Hymen Look Like When It's Broken

DIFESTA! Accomplish More

this project I found a nice luxury!
I and my partner and friend Sueli , not know if you guys know, we met on the Internet late in 2009 and personally, in February 2010! Since then I have never been apart! And the biggest coincidence, she lives in the same neighborhood that I and a block away from me LOL is not that great?!
friendship has consolidated very quickly and started to dream, plan and do some projects together and orders ...
And now it's time for us to take classes at a shop in a beautiful friend of ours that recently opened, after the carnival.
The students, advised for almost 2 months and are very excited and anxious!
note here to give us the pleasure of seeing them or revise them.
Difesta Rua Schilling, 354, every Wednesday and Thursday from 14 to 16:30 to start.
Who wants to know more just leave love here in this post, right?
bjooooooooo


0 comments:

Post a Comment