Friday, March 11, 2011

Pair Two Bluetooth Headsets For Walkie Talkie

My first struggle with the silver part. 2

Yesterday there was favorable weather conditions
after he has woven these tag,
so pictures until today.
After studying all sorts of information about the AC
I was more or less aware that it is formed as easily as FIMO
but the difficulties encountered outgrown my fears.
I have a large skilled in the formation of flowers, petals, leaves,
even very small but the AC still did not really want to cooperate.
I know that I have to use several methods to help me work.
For now browse more tutorials on the web
and I have to earn a further portion of silver.
Thank you dear for visiting my humble blog
uskrzydlajÄ…ce and your expression. Criticism is also welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment