Saturday, March 19, 2011

How Many Calories In A Duck Chow Main

WATER MOUTH AND MY ORDER ARRIVED !!!!!!!!!!

More learning in the course of the International Culinary SESI:
Fillet with balsamic dressing!
Me and my husband did at home yesterday and gave absolutely right!
Wonderful !!!!!!!!

Panzotti sauce and nuts!
success was!
Delicious !!!!!!!

A sugar called Bonet ...
is more cute and yummy!
LOL I'm sorry, teacher Dani, but I liked this one does not ... lol

And to complete the day:

Guess what?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!

It
my first purchase of beloved Julia Cotrim!

Babei this mini dresses!
was love at first sight!

The papers are beautiful so far, right, but are more closely still amazing!
A texture very different, even very well done!

It was worth the purchase.
now is wait for the pictures of my goddaughter and get to work !!!!!! Then post
to see you guys!
Bjo and good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment