Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pokemon May Dawn Diaper Stories



more boldly show up around the Christmas decorations, rulers over us at any moment, Santas, Christmas trees, decorations, ornaments, and everything in white, red, green and gold. Or silver. Meanwhile
seeking further inspiration I came across a modest black-and-white image, which immediately reminded me of my favorite Christmas movie. I am an absolute fan of
"A Christmas Carol." For her, I would be willing to abandon the kitchen to prepare, but frankly I do not have, because I'm in the kitchen small odbiorniczek (ah, the men's thrift!) and once again stir up the transformation of Ebenezer Scrooge `a.


so pleased I reached the tracing paper to capture the scene in a generic form of a postcard. For a moment he hesitated whether or not to add color, oil pastel podmalowujÄ…c picture, but in the end I added just a bit of a winter sky. Hemstitch done with the help of multi-grid plate # 4 - since I have it, full of invaluable service. Is small, so all the crosses and the holes go nice and smooth.

At the end I could not resist that does not add to the presentation computer lace frame - a bit of winter atmosphere: as if seen through frosted window singing carolers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment