Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dragonball Doujin Kamehasutra

Angels Cards and not-card association

aura of gloom spread to my shoulders, probably begin miss the snow.
Forced to leave home after a week ... pfff! "Afternoon" sounds like an irony, when wet, cold and dark. So with all this I put my head today czapkopodobne cover, which is for me a sign of total desperation :-)))

Pozałatwiałam quickly, which I had to settle there, and happily went back to my knitting.
Time for a bit faster, because for the month of Christmas!



Both cards are my idea.
Although still browse some ready-made designs and I can not deny - they are nice, when I sit down to work, some badly buzzes over my ear to his own way, and almost every time I succumb. I do not know - good or bad .... Sometimes it is better to face the champions 'species' and see where the site is.


The December issue of Parchment Craft I found a beautiful basket and it probably will be the key challenge for the snitch at the appropriate time.
*
Meanwhile ...
returned briefly to the paint color, I tempted me very much, well, just terrible, in order for me to try something totally new. I found a cat
Mordka, sketched on tracing the outline of the bulb - where the ears, eyes and nose and then took his head, I started this "dress" in the fur, or fur or hair, if you like :-). Painting
mazakami in this case is not what it usually means. The color is applied to the tip of a thin brush - a brush in my picture was 1mm thick - and placed on tracing paper thin, not too long kreseczki. Side by side. Cat is a small, but these were kreseczek tens, hundreds ... not counted :-)). Quite laborious job!
I slowly emerged from such a creature:

husband laughed, a little scared that bidulek :-))), though as for the first time ... Painting
bird feathers and animal fur has a separate training module in the art parchment, because there's some kruczków and yet they do not know, but you only die once! - I had to try it. After this experience I feel now that it can be beautiful and worth again for some time podziałać.

0 comments:

Post a Comment