Friday, April 1, 2011

Gay Peterborough Ontario Bars

Kali Kali

Recently, my activity in my life
blog is not worthy to be called the activity:).
hit me I guess so. crisis Spring
and associated depressed mood,
unwillingness to anything.
(from fimolepienia, after washing the windows - all the more washing windows, brrr ...)
Oh no - skłamałabym - the desire to sleep and even grow food ...
especially eating ice cream - unfortunately refused to do anything against that voice: (
Contrary niechęciom something but worked: both fimo and with AC.
Two photographs (taken before the camera batteries died, and despite
vulnerable aura - please forgive the quality)
intercede to refresh a little decoration on the blog.
How podładuję batteries obfocę the rest of my wypocinek.
Next week, I hope, I will finish the work with AC
and will be more coming.
And the window for me today, clouds and rain ...
greet all visitors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment